(no subject)

Shawn_White@trendmicro.com
files

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.

For details about what personal information we collect and why, please see our Privacy Notice on our website at: Read privacy policy