make SMIMESigned(Part message) more robust

make SMIMESigned(Part message) more robust

Ralf Hauser
While I still think the changes suggested by my previous message should be
applied, I was able to solve the openssl problem with altering the bcmail
org.bouncycastle.mail.smime.SMIMESigned.SMIMESigned(Part message) as per the
attached patches.

Securely and spam-free via:

Ab 4,99 Euro/Monat:

5 GB Mailbox, 50 FreeSMS
+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f?r Mail, Message, More +++ (5K) Download Attachment (524 bytes) Download Attachment