Quantcast

make SMIMESigned(Part message) more robust

make SMIMESigned(Part message) more robust

Ralf Hauser
While I still think the changes suggested by my previous message should be
applied, I was able to solve the openssl problem with altering the bcmail
org.bouncycastle.mail.smime.SMIMESigned.SMIMESigned(Part message) as per the
attached patches.

--
Securely and spam-free via:
https://www.privasphere.com/e.do?email=hauser@...

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f?r Mail, Message, More +++

CMSSignedData.java.patch.txt (5K) Download Attachment
SMIMESigned.java.patch.txt (524 bytes) Download Attachment