Quantcast

latest BC news

David Hook

Hi all,

Just a quick update on where the fundraising is going. First, I'd like
to thank everyone who has donated to date. I think I should also mention
we are off to a bit of a slow start.

You can find the latest details of where we are at in our latest
slashdot submission:

http://slashdot.org/submission/3188511/ask-slashdot-cryptographers-crowdfunding-and-cluelessness

Feel free to add a comment or a suggestion if you wish, we'll be
following the thread and endeavouring to reply to any questions that
come up. It is also a much better place for this discussion than the
mailing lists. Feel free to vote the story up - as the tale describes,
we can do with all the help we can get!

I'll report on the progress of the "adventure" next week.