help

Dennis Liu
       From: Dennis Liu
         To: [hidden email]
    Subject: Help

    I am a newbie and trying to run example provided.
I am trying to run the RSAKeyPairGenerator class and
have give me the error below:

org.bouncycastle.openpgp.PGPException: Exception
creating cipher
        at
org.bouncycastle.openpgp.PGPSecretKey.<init>(PGPSecretKey.java:216)
        at
org.bouncycastle.openpgp.PGPSecretKey.<init>(PGPSecretKey.java:286)
        at
org.bouncycastle.openpgp.PGPSecretKey.<init>(PGPSecretKey.java:345)

I am using eclipse, java 1.5 and have download the
unrestricted policy.
can anybody let me know what is wrong with my setting

__________________________________
Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html

Re: help

Christoph Kutzinski
Hi,

I had similar problems which disappeared after installing the
unrestricted policy. Are you really sure that you are using the JRE,
that has the unrestricted policy installed?
Maybe you should try it from commandline/shell to make sure the right
JRE is picked.

greetings,
Christoph