Quantcast

help !!!! I don't have a package

Lopez Thomas
Hi,

i hava include many and many package but .... i don't have the
org.bouncycastle.cms.*;

if somebody can pass me this package , thanks at all.

Thomas.

RE: help !!!! I don't have a package

Johnny Gonzalez

Hello Thomas,

You have to download not only the bcprovider but also
the bcmail package for your jdk version, go to the
download page and check them out, for example the
bcmail package for jdk1.5 is   bcmail-jdk15-128.jar.

regards,

Johnny
 --- Lopez Thomas <[hidden email]> escribi?:

> Hi,
>
> i hava include many and many package but .... i
> don't have the
> org.bouncycastle.cms.*;
>
> if somebody can pass me this package , thanks at
> all.
>
> Thomas.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, m?s seguridad