Quantcast

giving parameters to ecdh with concatenation kdf

giving parameters to ecdh with concatenation kdf

Michał Zegan
Hello.

I currently have no code sample as I am just researching if I would need
to do it by hand or now, but my project is still not ready to actually
use the algorithm...
In the future I will need ECDH with concatenation kdf.
I know bouncycastle supports this algorithm in jcajce provider, but I do
not know how do you pass things like datalen and other kdf parameters?