ftp.bouncycastle.org is down ...

479hof+47poe1lguabjo
Or so it appears to be. It will be challenge to connect to this ftp server in active mode, so if your secret desire is to add passive mode capability to it and you've just been waiting for a user to ask, consider yourself asked :)

Thanks.

----
Sent using GuerrillaMail.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.guerrillamail.com/abuse/?a=RURiSA4SWqQBhy62%2F2sRcQ3ETNmE3tIeyLZF

Re: ftp.bouncycastle.org is down ...

David Hook

It's now back up. It had fallen over.

On 09/08/16 09:11, [hidden email] wrote:

> Or so it appears to be. It will be challenge to connect to this ftp server in active mode, so if your secret desire is to add passive mode capability to it and you've just been waiting for a user to ask, consider yourself asked :)
>
> Thanks.
>

> ----
> Sent using GuerrillaMail.com
> Block or report abuse: https://www.guerrillamail.com/abuse/?a=RURiSA4SWqQBhy62%2F2sRcQ3ETNmE3tIeyLZF

Re: ftp.bouncycastle.org is down ...

47eq07+6uuip21leorps
Well, when I send a TCP SYN packet to port 21 of 203.32.61.150 I get in response a TCP RST packet. 203.32.61.150 is the IP address that DNS returns for ftp.bouncycastle.org. Maybe you've got port 21 firewalled off?

Can anybody else try connecting with ftp to ftp.bouncycastle.org so I can be sure it's not just me with the problem.

----
Sent using GuerrillaMail.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.guerrillamail.com/abuse/?a=RURiSA4SWqQBhy62%2F2sRcQ3ETNmE3tIeyLZF

Re: ftp.bouncycastle.org is down ...

David Hook

It had fallen over again... If it's still not working when you try again
email me and I may be able to find you another way to get what you are
after.