contributions

Michał Zegan
Hello,

How to contribute code to bouncycastle, if at all?
I would like to try to make the private to public key converter, also
working for JCE. It should be possible at least for some of the
available algorithms, not sure if for all.
If I would like to add it, where in the packages should I actually place it?

Re: contributions

In order of preference: github, jira, [hidden email]

I think we'd probably put something like this in
org.bouncycastle.jcajce.util