cipher.unwrap endless loop

Larry Edwardson

Hi guys, this one has got me really stumped:

key = (PrivateKey) cipher.unwrap(data, "", Cipher.PRIVATE_KEY);

Have you ever known cipher.unwrap to just hang, I am following this code with debug statements, it calls the above line and then nothing, it does not return or throw any Exceptions, I have a debug line after it and a debug line before it is in a try catch block catching Exception and nothing.

I can run this code locally via a unit test and it all works fine but when deployed to dev environment under Weblogic it hangs.

I don’t expect an answer for this one, I expect it is properly an environment issue, just on the chance someone has seen this before.

Cheers

Larry

Larry Edwardson
CITEC Software Services
192 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Telephone: (+61 7) 3006 4733
[hidden email]

CITEC, a national information and communications technology (ICT) service provider, manages two high security data centres located in Brisbane and Sydney and provides Information Brokerage; Business Process Outsourcing and Applications Management; Infrastructure Management and ICT Professional Services.

This email and associated attachments may contain confidential and privileged CITEC information that is provided solely for the use of the intended addressee. Views and opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views and opinions of CITEC unless the sender expressly states that such views and opinions are those of CITEC. The privilege and confidentiality associated with this email and attachments will not be waived, lost or rescinded by reason of mistaken delivery. Should you receive this email by mistake, please notify the sender by return email then delete the email from your computer system. You must not use, copy, modify, print, or distribute the email or the information and attachments contained within same to any third party. CITEC does not accept any liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced by the recipient through access gained to this email and its attachments.

This email has been scanned for viruses by the CITEC Email Anti-Virus service powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive email anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit www.citec.com.au