bouncy-castle and concurrency collections

bouncy-castle and concurrency collections

Hamada Kenai

Hi dev team,

I understand the reasons for avoiding use of the concurrency package to
maintain older JDK portability. Have you considered an optimized branch,
or EOL support for JDK 1.5?

Thanks

Hamada

Re: bouncy-castle and concurrency collections

David Hook

It might help here if you could tell us what problem this would solve.