bc-fips-1.0.1.jar available in Maven?

Rhuberg,Anthony
Are the BC FIPS Java implementations available in a the public Maven repos?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.

Re: bc-fips-1.0.1.jar available in Maven?

David Hook-3

Not at the moment.

We are currently only distributing these from the BC website as it seems to be the only way to alert people to the fact that these implementations, like the non-FIPS implementations, are costing "real money" to do. People inquiring about support contracts via the webform on the https://www.bouncycastle.org/fips-java download page is pretty close to our only source of funding.

That is not to say we cannot see the merit in the idea, it's just that at the moment it seems that our first FIPS Maven release will be the last release we get to do. This may change in the future, but the discussion with the broader BC user base about funding this effort has not quite gotten there yet.