[announce-crypto] Bouncy Castle Crypto Provider Package version 1.29 now available
Yet another release of the BC libraries.
* HMac-SHA384 and HMac-SHA512 were not IETF compliant. This has been fixed.
* The equals() method on ElGamalKeyParameters and DHKeyParameters in the
lightweight API would sometimes return false when it should return true.
This has been fixed.
* Parse error for OpenSSL style PEM encoded certificate requests in the
PEMReader has been fixed.
* PGPPublicKey.getValidDays() now checks for the relevant signature for version
4 and later keys as well as using the version 3 key valid days field.
* ISO9796 signatures for full recovered messsages could incorrectly verify
for similar messages in some circumstances. This has been fixed.
* The occasional problem with decrypting PGP messages containing compressed
streams now appears to be fixed.
* Support has been added for the OIDs and key generation required for
HMac-SHA224, HMac-SHA256, HMac-SHA384, and HMac-SHA512.
* SignerInformation will used default implementation of message digest if
signature provider doesn't support it.
* The provider and the lightweight API now support the GOST-28147-94 MAC algorithm.
* Headers are now settable for PGP armored output streams.
* The old versions of HMac-SHA384 and HMac-SHA512 can be invoked as
OldHMacSHA384 and OldHMacSHA512, or by using the OldHMac class in the
Re: Bouncy Castle Crypto Provider Package version 1.29 now available
Not any more...
On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 15:33 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-06-25 at 20:54 +1000, Jon Eaves wrote:
> > Yet another release of the BC libraries.
> FYI: BouncyCastleProvider.getVersion() in the 1.29 release returns 1.28.