Wiring up BC TLS to an HTTP server

Nate Sternberg
Are there any examples of connecting BC's TLS library to an actual HTTP server?  Preferably in C#?

I have a working toy TLS server that successfully handshakes with a simple CLI client.  However, it fails when I try to connect to it with Chrome ("Attempted to read past the end of the stream").

suspect this is because Chrome, unlike the CLI app, is making two simultaneous TLS connections to my server and my wrapper isn't handling that correctly.  But I'm not experienced with network server code, so I was hoping for some existing samples I could learn from.