Which tool to use to decrypt file encrypted with Cipher of RSA Algorithm and BouncyCastle Security Provider alongwith Public Key

Which tool to use to decrypt file encrypted with Cipher of RSA Algorithm and BouncyCastle Security Provider alongwith Public Key

rashmi
Hi ,

I am able to decrypt using Cipher of RSA Algorithm and BouncyCastle Security Provider alongwith Private Key programmatically, but i need a tool which can decrypt Encrypted file. I tried with GNU Privacy Assistant GUI Tool by providing the private Key and encrypted file [Cipher(RSA) Provider(BouncyCastle), RSA PGP PublicKey]but that is throwing error , No Open PGP Data.

Can you guide me which tool it will support to decrypt?