Using Bcprov-jdk16-1.45.jar with jdk1.8

jonathan birch
Hi BC

On an old project running Java 1.6, I used   Bcprov-jdk16-1.45.jar to parse a X509 Certificate.

This project must now be redeployed and run on Java 1.8

Must I now use bcprov-jdk15to18-166.jar  to be safe ?

I ask because some classes in the older jar have gone in the later jar, so if I use this later jar, I must redevelop the parser code.

Thanks
Jon

Jonathan Birch
Email: [hidden email]