Unsubscribe?

Zachariah Decker Chatterley
Hi everyone,

How do I get my email address off of this list? (I'm honestly not sure how it got on the list in the first place).

ZC

RE: Unsubscribe?

Conrad T. Pino
If you need to unsubscribe, send mail to [hidden email] with leave in the message body to unsubscribe from the announcements list, or [hidden email] with leave in the message body to unsubscribe from the discussion list. Requests to unsubscribe must come from the same email address that you are subscribed with.
CTP