Tool for Decrypting RSA Encrypted file , RSA PGP Keys are used for encryption

Tool for Decrypting RSA Encrypted file , RSA PGP Keys are used for encryption

rashmi
Hi ,

I am able to decrypt using Cipher of RSA Algorithm and BouncyCastle Security Provider alongwith Private Key programmatically, but i need a tool which can decrypt Encrypted file. I tried with GNU Privacy Assistant GUI Tool by providing the private Key and encrypted file [Cipher(RSA) Provider(BouncyCastle), RSA PGP PublicKey]but that is throwing error , No Open PGP Data.

Can you guide me which tool it will support to decrypt?

Re: Tool for Decrypting RSA Encrypted file , RSA PGP Keys are used for encryption

rashmi
Please provide me your guidance to proceed