Support for new PGP Version

Michael Schäfer
Hi There,

i have noticed that the folks at GnuPG are reviewing the OpenPGP Message Format with the aim to modernize and strengthen the utilized cryptographic primitives. The current working draft can be fount at https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc4880bis-08. I have also noticed that you apparently also started adopting new features like the EdDSA keys, while others are missing. So out of my curiosity I would like to know if you are planning on adding more new features before the final release of the upcomming RFC.

Kind regards,
Michael