Seasons Greetings from all of us at Bouncy Castle

Seasons Greetings from all of us at Bouncy Castle

David Hook

A few of you may have noticed we have moved to our yuletide logo. It's
been quite a year, we've become a registered charity,
we've had our 50th Java release, updating the C# port has begun, and
we're finally starting to do something about FIPS.

On the last point, we've now got our very own spy "fundometer" on our
donations page, so if you're looking to be able to
follow our progress at a glance, you can now just click on
https://www.bouncycastle.org/donate and you'll get a clear, and
concise, view of how things are going.

We hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable festive season, and a
successful new year.

We've certainly got a few plans ourselves!