Rijndael encryption similar to .NET

jaikar gupta

Hi,
I am new to crypto and I have to write a java code which encrypt the string using Rijndael mechanism similar to .NET encryption using the CBC.

I am unable to find any help full document or code sample while googling.

Thanks a lot

Jaikar

Re: Rijndael encryption similar to .NET

Arshad Noor
Search for AES encryption, Jaikar.  The Rijndael algorithm is more
popularly known as the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).  You'll
find many examples on the internet, as well as in the BC Test code
and David's book "Beginning Cryptography in Java" (I very highly
recommended this to anyone new to Java cryptography).

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.