Redundant code between PKIXCertPathValidatorSpi and PKIXCertPathReviewer

Redundant code between PKIXCertPathValidatorSpi and PKIXCertPathReviewer

Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil
Hi, a newbie to BC here.

Now, I've been working a little bit with "org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.PKIXCertPathValidatorSpi" and "org.bouncycastle.x509.PKIXCertPathReviewer" and I can see that there is redundant code between them both, so my question is, why is it so?, is it a design decision?, or was it done like that just for ease at the moment?.

--
Jaime Hablutzel -  +51 994690880