Re: Fwd: Re: have you decided

Mary Freye

Hi Ad Sales Team,

Hope all is well! Did you get my last email? I was on bouncycastle.org again and thought there would be good potential for a partnership. Could you point me towards the person on your team who oversees the advertising on your site?

I'd love to introduce them to Insticator's direct advertising campaigns and engagement platform, to show what more we can be doing with your site's traffic. Some of our clients include: The New York Racing Association, The Cleveland Cavaliers, Rasmussen Reports and Fox corp affiliate.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best,
Mary

On 2016-10-13 13:00:00 UTC, Mary Freye <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Ad Sales Team,

I was on bouncycastle.org today and we’re very interested in setting you up with our direct campaigns that have shown high CPMs, we work with similar sites like preventionpules.cominquirer.net and rasmussenreports.com.

Are you free for a phone call tomorrow at 3:00 PM EST?

Best,
Mary