RFC4998 Implementation

Vincent Bouckaert
Hi,

I've worked on an initial implementation of RFC4998 for bc-java, and will
soon create a PR for it.

Before doing so, I'd however like to have some feedback on where my code
should stand: initially, I added my classes to the core library, within the
asn1.cms package - however I'm wondering whether they should be pushed to
the pkix module instead ? Any idea ?

Cheers,
Vincent

Sent from: http://bouncy-castle.1462172.n4.nabble.com/Bouncy-Castle-Dev-f1462173.html

Re: RFC4998 Implementation

David Hook-3

If they include any java.security/javax.crypto code they should be in pkix.

With the asn1.cms package you just want the base classes providing the
ASN.1 protocol elements.