RFC4519Style does not support other countries on case insensitive string compare. Use of Locale is needed.

RFC4519Style does not support other countries on case insensitive string compare. Use of Locale is needed.

Jörg Weule
Hello,

I found an implementation, that is not working for the world:

RFC4519Style has a method

public boolean areEqual(X500Name name1, X500Name name2)

Since the method is using a method to use the lower case characters, the method must be aware of the locale.
The implementation is only supporting US charactes. For European charaters the method should work as well.

Turkey has an upper I with dot and a lower without. So, the conversion to lower case is different from the US.

Plase add a method to support other countries.

public boolean areEqual(X500Name name1, X500Name name2, Locale locale)

With kind regards.

Jörg Weule