R: Error in ReadEncryptedMail.java

Manuela Vergerio
Hi Moti,

I explain to you how I configured my PC and my Eclipse; I'm using:
- jdk1.5.0_04 / jre1.5.0_04

- Eclipse 3.1.0

- *.jar imported in Eclipse:
activation.jar
bcmail-jdk15-129.jar
bcpg-jdk15-129.jar
bcprov-jdk15-129.jar
bctest-jdk15-129.jar
bctsp-jdk15-129.jar
junit.jar
mailapi.jar
smtp.jar

- I added
"security.provider.7=org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider"
in "C:\Programmi\Java\jre1.5.0_04\lib\security\java.security" and also
added in this directory local_policy.jar and US_export_policy.jar

- In "C:\Programmi\Java\jre1.5.0_04\lib\ext" I added
"bcprov-jdk15-129.jar"

- I've downloaded the most recent version of JavaMail (javamail-1.3.3)
and JAF (jaf-1.0.2) and substituted the corresponding *.jar files in
"C:\crypto-129\jars" with these ones.

Just a question: are you able to compile and run
SendSignedAndEncryptedMail.java class? First I had problem with this
class, this configuration I write over there runs correctly
SendSignedAndEncryptedMail.java but gives me errors with
ReadEncryptedMail.java

I don't know if I helped you but maybe someone could be helped (or can
help me) after this explaination.

Best regards
Manuela