Problem validating signed files...

Burk Price
I would like to know if anyone might know the reason for the following
scenario:

I'm signing some files with a private key that gets incorporated into a
digital cert.  Typically I validate those same files later on with the
public key from the cert.  Since release 1.27 the files will no longer
validate properly.  As a test, I can serialize the public key and have
the file validate from the same serialized key, but not from the
supposed same public key as held by the cert.

This code has been functional for more than a year until just recently.

Regards,

Burk Price