Problem of Storing PGP Secret key and other's Public Key

Problem of Storing PGP Secret key and other's Public Key

weiyanen
Hi All,
I'm new to PGP. And I'm using Java.

I wonder if I use Java to generate PGP secret key and import other people's public key, how can I store it? using Java Keystore?
Anyone can tell me how to do it? Any docs or links about this?
I checked online, someone says PGP keys can't be stored in java keystore because PGP key is not compatible with Java keystore and will lose information when storing into Java store.
So where should I store these keys?
Is it the only way that storing these keys in *.asc file which is protected by a passphrase?

Best Regards