PROBLEM USING JSSE PROVIDER FOR TLS_PSK CIPHER

PROBLEM USING JSSE PROVIDER FOR TLS_PSK CIPHER

Sukawanth psr
We are looking for a way to enable PSK cipher suit in BC JSSE provider. My understanding is by default it is not enabled. Correct me if wrong. Currently we have not finalized which cipher to use in the suite. Can we test in BC JSSE provider?

Re: PROBLEM USING JSSE PROVIDER FOR TLS_PSK CIPHER

Peter Dettman-3
PSK cipher suites are not supported by the BCJSSE provider.

You can get the list of supported cipher suites by calling
getSupportedCipherSuites() on an SSLSocket (or SSLEngine) instance.