PROBLEM USING JSSE PROVIDER FOR TLS_PSK CIPHER

PROBLEM USING JSSE PROVIDER FOR TLS_PSK CIPHER

Sukawanth psr
Can anyone help with information or sample code on how to use bouncy castle JSSE provider for TLS_PSK cipher?

I am trying to integrate bouncy castle JSSE with netty transport layer. We need to support TLS_PSK cipher.

I am initializing the SSLContext using BCJSSE.

But when i try to connect a client using "TLS_PSK_WITH_RC4_128_SHA", i am getting error that "Cipher is null or not supported".

RE: PROBLEM USING JSSE PROVIDER FOR TLS_PSK CIPHER

Eckenfels. Bernd
Just BTw: RC4 is not regarded as secure anymore, it is disabled in the JDK JSSE since quite some time. (Not sure if this is also an issue for BCJSSE)

--
http://www.seeburger.com