PKCS#10 extensions

Marcin Cinik

How to include extensions in PKCS#10 using bouncy castle ?
I mean PKCS#9 ExtensionRequest attribute. I don't know how to create it
using BC and append to PKCS#10 request.
I want to let Microsoft CA issue certificate containing subject alternative
name X.509 extension. Maybe You have a snippet of code.

Is it possible to send certificate validity in PKCS#10 so CA administrator
could decide to use sent by the client validity to issue certificate ?

Marcin Cinik

Re: PKCS#10 extensions

David Hook-4

Example attached.

The second depends on the CA and what they'll accept.

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 18:06 +0200, Marcin Cinik wrote:

> How to include extensions in PKCS#10 using bouncy castle ?
> I mean PKCS#9 ExtensionRequest attribute. I don't know how to create it
> using BC and append to PKCS#10 request.
> I want to let Microsoft CA issue certificate containing subject alternative
> name X.509 extension. Maybe You have a snippet of code.
>
> Is it possible to send certificate validity in PKCS#10 so CA administrator
> could decide to use sent by the client validity to issue certificate ?
>
> Marcin Cinik

PKCS10ExtensionExample.java (2K) Download Attachment