PGPSecretKeyRing question

David M. Lee
Is there any particular reason why PGPSecretKeyRing is missing
insertSecretKey() and removeSecretKey() methods?

dave
<><

CONFIDENTIAL: This email, including its contents and attachments, if any, are confidential. If the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail at [[hidden email]] and permanently delete the copy you received.  Copyright and other intellectual property rights in its contents are the sole property of Crossroads Systems, Inc. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of the message which arise as a result of email transmission.  Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this email and any attachments for viruses. We make no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this email or any attachments.

RSA encryption

sumit laad
hi all,

am new to the mailing list.. n also to the world of cryptography. I am
developing an application using WTK2.2
Is there any way we can do RSA using bouncy castle?
Is there any other API for that? bouncy castle class files are showing
error while building the project.

thanx in advance
sumit