Quantcast

PGP, BCPG, OpenPGP

Thotheolh Tay
Hi. I noticed that BCPG and OpenPGP are packed together ? This is my first time looking into PGP provided by BC. What is the difference between BCPG and the OpenPGP provided ?

Are there any samples on the usage and implementation of BC provided PGP ?\

Regards,
Thotheolh.

Re: PGP, BCPG, OpenPGP

David Hook-2

The BCPG package is an implementation of the protocol elements that the
OpenPGP library is built on.

Have a look at org.bouncycastle.openpgp.examples and also the relevant
test classes.