[Newbie] How to make source & lines show in BC classes during java exception

[Newbie] How to make source & lines show in BC classes during java exception

jsane
Hello,

I am in process of getting our application to use BC providers. I figured the configuration changes required in java.security and dropping the right bc jar files in {java.home}/lib/ext folder.

But there are some exceptions during the application startup but they won't list the source and line numbers for any BC methods/classes like below. Am using BC version 1.57.

        at org.bouncycastle.tls.TlsProtocol.processRecord(Unknown Source)

        at org.bouncycastle.tls.RecordStream.readRecord(Unknown Source)

        at org.bouncycastle.tls.TlsProtocol.safeReadRecord(Unknown Source)

        at org.bouncycastle.tls.TlsProtocol.offerInput(Unknown Source)

        at org.bouncycastle.jsse.provider.ProvSSLEngine.unwrap(Unknown Source)

        at javax.net.ssl.SSLEngine.unwrap(SSLEngine.java:624)

        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslConnection$DecryptedEndPoint.fill(SslConnection.java:642)

        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.fillRequestBuffer(HttpConnection.java:322)

        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:231)

What do I need to do besides copying the relevant jars in lib/ext folder. I am relatively new to java development in case this is more of java question.

thanks
Jay