NTRU entropy source

Stojan Dimitrovski
Hi all,

I opened this PR a month ago https://github.com/bcgit/bc-java/pull/653

Would someone please take a look and possibly merge it in the next
release? I think having this ability is really important to control
entropy sources for NTRU key generation. The change is backward
compatible.

I'm trying to use this in an Android project where class loading
happens pretty much in one go (at app startup) and it's quite
difficult to set a NIST SP 800-90A DRBG SecureRandom for NTRU, or at
least have a choice of DRBGs for NTRU keys. Choosing the DRBG source is
available for most (if not all) other key generators.

Thanks!

--
Stojan Dimitrovski
https://stojan.me

Re: NTRU entropy source

David Hook-3

Hi Stojan,

I've put it on the list for the next release. I'll update the PR when it
appears in a beta.