Quantcast

Missing messages

Andrew Paterson-2
I seem to be missing messages from this list which makes following
athread very difficult at times. A recent example is the thread "DESede
encryption problem" where the only posts that I can see are by Super Pik
Master. At the end, there is a thank you to David (Hook?) for the
solution but I cannot see what the solution is! I have lost e-mails from
other mailing lists because of over-enthusiastic spam filtering - is
this another example or is it the same for everyone?

Andrew
All opinions are completely my own - after all, who else would want to
take credit for them?

RE: Missing messages

MACKO Roman
I have notice the same, just the thread you have mentioned.
I can't see the solution.

roman

Marco Mescia
In the bouncycastle mailing-list-archive,
http://www.bouncycastle.org/devmailarchive/threads.html , it says <Message
not available> for 3 msg, they are really missing!!