Quantcast

Missing Manifests entries

Christian Arens
Hello Everybody,

iam trying to build BC with the build15+ script.
After a successfully build, some manifests entries like the imports or export packages are missing.
Does anybody knows what kind of problem it is?

best regards
Christan

Lou

Re: Missing Manifests entries

Christian Arens
Hi David,

thanks for the answer.
Do I understand it correctly, that an osgi-jar-build using the github-BC sources only is impossible and i do have to use bnd tools for creating the entries correctly?

best regards
Christian

Re: Missing Manifests entries

Jan Willem Janssen
Hi,

If my memory serves me correctly, there once was a build-step that called
out to `bnd` (the main engine behind bndtools) to generate the import and
export entries automatically. Cannot find it anymore in the current trunk,
but if anybody is interested (and the maintainers accept it), I’m willing
to provide a patch to get it back in...

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is something with Amdatu and Apache

Luminis Technologies
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ  Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00

https://www.luminis.eu

KvK (CoC) 09 16 28 93
BTW (VAT) NL8170.94.441.B.01

Re: Missing Manifests entries

Christian Arens
Hi  Jan Willem,

i would welcome it, if you provide a patch for the 'bnd' build step.

best regards
Christian