KDF

pratyusha.rajendran
Hi,

I am working here on implementing OMA DRM V2 server and Key Derivation Function is one important aspect of this implementation. When going through this site I noticed that some files are given in the packages, which implement KDF. But there is not enough support documentation to understand the parameters that should be passed to these functions/API's. So I am not able to relate or rather map the KDF implemenattion suggested in the DRM specification to the KDF implemented in these packages.

I would like to know if anyone has worked in this area or throw any light on the KDF implementation of bouncy castle API's.

Any help is appreciated,

Warm Regds,

Pratyusha

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [hidden email] immediately