It's possible to add a sign to p7s files?

It's possible to add a sign to p7s files?

Marco Mescia
Hi all,
I've to do this work:
1) receive a SignedCompressedAndEnveloped file (for the sign the standard is attached form)
2) de-envelope and de-compress to obtain the singed file
3) add my sign to the signer(s) of the file (leaving the original one)
4) re-compress and re-envelope the file (using my target certs)

My question is about point 3: is possible to add my sign to p7s files or I only  can "sign a signed file" (remember, I've to use attached form)? In the last case, to extract the original data, I think I've to extract 2 times the data from the signed file, (the first time I get a signed file!).

Anyone knows about this?
Thanx, bye!