Is anyone working on Ed25519? Especially for X509 and TLS?

Dom

Is anyone working on Ed25519? Especially for X509 and TLS?

Dom
Hello, just wondering about the status of Ed25519 support for X509 and TLS.
I couldn't find any pull requests or issues at github so is it not being
worked on right now?

Some SSL libraries like BoringSSL and OpenSSL have limited support for
Ed25519.
I think some SSH variants have support for Ed25519.

I have a fork that adds some Ed25519 support to BC, based off the work done
by "str4d" and the openkeychain devs. However, although it supports X509,
I'm stuck at the point of using these certificates with TLS.

I don't want to duplicate work and also there might be people better at
implementing this!

Should I submit a pull request for review? Are there any BC TLS gurus who
can help?

Thanks,

Dom

--