How to enable PGP TextMode in Encryption in Java implementation?

How to enable PGP TextMode in Encryption in Java implementation?

veerasamy

I have been trying to use text mode in PGP encryption and tried different approaches. I used the following code, but it looks like it just sets the header and it is not working as expected

PGPLiteralDataGenerator pgpldg = new PGPLiteralDataGenerator(false);
OutputStream ldout = pgpldg.open(compout, PGPLiteralData.TEXT, name, data.length, PGPLiteralData.NOW);

What is the best way to set the text mode in bouncy castle API during encryption?