Generating a certificate request

Paul Schauble
I'm just starting with the Bouncy Castle crypto package.

I find a very nice class for generating X.509 certificates. I'm looking for,
but don't find, a way of generating an RFC 2511 style certificate request.

Is there one?

  Thanks,
    ++PLS

RE: Generating a certificate request

MACKO Roman
 Hi

I was finding the same a few weeks ago but I could not find anything to
generate certificate
request in CRMF format. I was able to generate only PKCS#10 form.
you can either create your own classes implementing  necessary ASN.1
structures
or wait for next release of BC. Developers of BC might be working to add
this missing feature.

roman