Quantcast

FIPS in 100 Examples error

Scott Suler
Hi,

When I try to run the base\Aes.java class from the FIPS 100 Examples source download, I get the following exception:

at org.bouncycastle.jcajce.provider.BaseCipher.engineGetParameters(Unknown Source)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.checkCryptoPerm(Cipher.java:1020)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.init(Cipher.java:1245)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.init(Cipher.java:1186)
at bcfipsin100.base.ecbEncrypt(Aes.java: 46)

cipher.init(Cipher.ENCRYPT_MODE, key) is being called n the ecbEncrypt

Any theories what I may be doing wrong?  I am running on Windows 7 / Java 8

Thanks for any help
Scott

Re: FIPS in 100 Examples error

Scott Suler
Sorry I see the answer in the known issues.

Sent from my iPad