Error in RecipientInformationStore

Michael Schäfer
Hi all,

i noticed that the Signature of the method 'org.bouncycastle.cms.RecipientInformationStore.getRecipients(RecipientId)' has the wrong return type. Currently it is 'Collection<Recipient>', but it has to be 'Collection<RecipientInformation>'. This is reflected by the 'implements Iterable<RecipientInformation>' and the return types of the other methods in the class. Can you please change this?

Regards,
Michael Schäfer

Re: Error in RecipientInformationStore

David Hook-3

Thanks for the report (oh dear, doesn't look like that's happened anywhere else, but I'm still checking just in case).

I've fixed this, it should appear on github soon as well as in the next beta (162b17 or later).