Enquiry about BCFIPS 1.0.1 features (TLS GA + XML standalone signing)

Enquiry about BCFIPS 1.0.1 features (TLS GA + XML standalone signing)

Sutrala, Anil Kumar

Hello everyone,

We heard that BCFIPS 1.0.1 went to test lab recently. Are there any probable dates for 1.0.1 GA? Also, is TLS getting GA’ed in 1.0.1 and are there any plans for providing a standalone XML library? Please comment.

Thank you

Anil Kumar Sutrala
Senior Software Engineer (ESTG)
CA Technologies | Plot 115/1, 115/16-115/21 | Hyderabad, 500032

Re: Enquiry about BCFIPS 1.0.1 features (TLS GA + XML standalone signing)

David Hook-3

Not at the moment, general availability for FIPS 1.0.1 will be when we get to the end of the process. We'll have no idea of the actual time line until we submit. Early access is available now.

With TLS, the plan is to release a version of the TLS library for the FIPS jars then as well.

Concerning XML, are you talking about things like XML signatures? Or is it something else?