Embedding a PKCS10CertificationRequest in a CMP

Embedding a PKCS10CertificationRequest in a CMP

Ben Collier
Hi all,

I've previously build certificate requests in CMP form from scratch using BouncyCastle, but I'd like to build a ProtectedPKIMessage where the "embedded" CertificateRequestMessage has come from a pem-encoded CSR file generated by the likes of OpenSSL. I can't figure out how to do the embedding, can anyone help with the right way to do it?

Is there a way of doing this without compromising the signature in the CSR?

Thanks,

Ben Collier