Emails not showing up in archive??

Ernie Kovak
Hi, BouncyCastle team -

Emails are no longer being presented in the archive at https://www.bouncycastle.org/devmailarchive/index.html, which is the URL you get by navigating from the home page to the dev-crypto index. The last thing in there is from March of 2018. Makes it look like the project is inactive...

v/r -
Ernie

Re: Emails not showing up in archive??

David Hook-3

There's a message archive also running at
http://bouncy-castle.1462172.n4.nabble.com/

Unfortunately our local one stopped working after the OS on the server
was updated March last year. We've had a few attempts at fixing it now,
but the system seems to fail without error, and it really is a low
priority task given our resources... You're right though, I should put
something on the mailing list page saying there's an issue.

Apologies,

David