Decrypt and verify in one step

martin.kupisch

Hi,

I would like to decrypt and verify a file in one step which should be equivalen to a decrypt/verify in GPGshell for example.So far we decrypt and verify in two steps, ie decrypt first and than verify the signature. I guess that this approach doesn't work because the encrypted file was signed and encrypted in one step!?

Does anybody know how to achieve this? Any example code?

Thanks for any help. Martin

Re: Decrypt and verify in one step

David Hook-4

You should find you can decrypt then verify in separate steps. You could
do it in one step by appropriately streaming the data through the
openPGP classes - as in feeding the output of the appropriate PGP
decryptor straight into the appropriate signature verification process.