DTLSServerTest not working with DTLSClientTest

DTLSServerTest not working with DTLSClientTest

Jason Youzwak
I'm trying to use the DTLSServerTest and DTLSClientTest examples that are provided with the distribution and having issues.

First off, I needed to change the line in DTSClientTest.java to:
        InetAddress address = InetAddress.getLoopbackAddress();

From what I can tell:
- a successful handshake is made between the client and server
- the client closes the DTLS session with "dtls.close()"
- the client tries to resume the session with "OpenDTLSConnection()"
- afterwards, the client sends repeated "Client Hello" messages indefinitely

Has anyone gotten this to work?  Could someone please point me to a working DTLS example?

Thanks,
Jason