DTLS server with PSK

Gautam Bhatnagar
Hi does bouncy castle support dtls-psk server. If so can you point to some example on usuage

Re: DTLS server with PSK

Peter Dettman-3
Hi Gautam,
We support both DTLS (to 1.2) and a wide variety of PSK cipher suites.
Some caveats:

- our DTLSServerProtocol doesn't yet send HelloVerifyRequest.
- You have to implement TlsPSKIdentityManager to manage the PSK
identities that your server will recognize.
- You have to implement the underlying datagram transport (e.g. a UDP
socket).

Currently the best place to see how to set things up is to get the
source code and look at our unit tests. There's no DTLS-PSK test as
such, but between DTLSProtocolTest and TlsPSKProtocolTest it should be
clear enough.