DLIES and ECIES under Bouncy Castle 1.54?

DLIES and ECIES under Bouncy Castle 1.54?

Jeffrey Walton
Hi Everyone,

I'm having trouble finding examples of using DLIES and ECIES with
Bouncy Castle 1.54. I found files like ECIESTest, but its built around
the testing infrastructure. I also found the typical Stack Overflow
fodder.

I need something a little more beginner-ish than the BC tests suites.
I'd also like to avoid piecing something together from Stack Overflow
(which appear to target down level versions of the library). Finally,
I would also like to an example of using different encryption
algorithms.

Would some have a basic tutorial on use of DLIES and ECIES they could
share that targets a Java beginner or a C++ programmer using Bouncy
Castle 1.54 and above?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff